It is a genus of evergreen perennials with predominantly white and green spathes. Several species and varieties are grown indoor and also in warm and humid outdoor conditions.
Spathiphyllum prefer bright location, warmth and moderate humidity but not direct sun. the pot compost should consist of equal parts of loam, leaf mould and sphagnum moss and it should remain moist during the period of active growth and flowering.
Peace Lily Plant is a very popular and very rare indoor flowering houseplant. It is also an excellent air purifier plant.
What makes it special:
- One of the rarest indoor flowering plants.
- NASA recommended air purifier flowering plant.
- Easy to care and low maintenance plant.
- Best for office desk, bedroom.
Peace Lily Care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural indirect bright light / Artificial bright Light.
Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
apply 3 cup (Approx. 150 ml) water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
There are no reviews yet.