It is a genus of evergreen perennials with predominantly white and green spathes. Several species and varieties are grown indoor and also in warm and humid outdoor conditions.
Peace Lily Plant is a very popular and very rare indoor flowering houseplant. It is also an excellent air purifier plant.
What makes it special:
- One of the rarest indoor flowering plants.
- NASA recommended air purifier flowering plant.
- Easy to care and low maintenance plant.
- Best for office desk, bedroom.
Peace Lily Care:
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural indirect bright light / Artificial bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- apply 3 cup (Approx. 150 ml) water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.