Chant mantras of God Shiva with a pure prayer bead by growing a spectacular Rudraksh plant at your home.
Rudraksh is a large evergreen broad-leaved tree in Elaeocarpaceae family. It is an evergreen tree with cylindrical trunk. Its section is circular. The bark is greyish white and rough in texture with small vertical lenticel and narrow horizontal furrows.
The leaves of Rudraksh are shining green and serrulate in shape. The flowers are ovoid, conical and elongate nearly 1 to 2 cm in diameter. Rudraksha seeds are covered by an outer husk of blue colour when fully ripe, and for this reason, are also known as blueberry beads.
Planting And Care
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- After fertilizer application water should be given to the plant.
Rudraksha Tree Care
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
|Sunlight||· More than 6 hours of direct bright sunlight a day.|
|Watering||· Before water poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
· Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
· Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
|Soil||· The soil should be well drained and fertile, rich in organic content for growing plant.
· Grow well in pH range of 5.5 to 7.5
|Temperature||15 to 25 degrees C|
|Fertilizer||· During the main growing season (June-July) feed the plant with organic fertilizer.|
Rudraksha Tree Uses
- The plant is used as sacred and also as ornamental plant
- Used in blood pressure, asthma, mental disorder, gynecological and neurological disorders
Note- Please consults your health advisor before application or consuming of plants or plant parts
There are no reviews yet.