Enjoy the taste of this delicious and nutritious Jamun fruit by growing in your outdoor spaces.
The Jamun is evergreen, fruit plant in Myrataceae family with oblong opposite leaves that are smooth, glossy and having a turpentine smell. Jamun has fragrant white flowers in branched clusters at stem tips and purplish-black oval edible berries.
Planting And Care
- Apply a high-potassium liquid fertilizer every 2 weeks from early spring until 6 weeks after flowering.
- Keep moist in winter.
Jamun Tree Care
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
|Sunlight||· More than 6 hours of direct bright sunlight a day is ideal for plant.|
|Watering||Before water poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
· Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
· Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
|Soil||· The soil should be well drained and fertile, rich in organic content for growing plant.|
|Temperature||13 to 27 degrees C|
|Fertilizer||· During the main growing season (June-July) feed the plant with organic fertilizer.|
There are no reviews yet.