Mango Amrapali tree is Dwarf, regular bearer, cluster. Bearing, small sized fruits, good keeping quality. Its flesh is deep orange-red.
It has the considerable shelf life of a week after it is ripe making it exportable. It is also one of the most expensive kinds of mango and is grown mainly in western India. Mango is the leading fruit crop of India and considered to be the king of fruits.
The tropical fruit is called the King of Fruits in India. The tree has been around for more than 4000 years in India and was taken to South America by the Portuguese, other parts of South Asia by Indians and to other tropical regions by other A mango tree needs an ideal climate to grow. It is a tropical fruit and needs a lot of suns to grow and bear fruit.
Planting And Care
- Choose the sunniest spot in your garden and dig a 12-inch deep hole.
- If the plant is slightly bigger, then dig a slightly deeper hole.
- Also, prepare the soil with fertilizers and plant feed before planting the tree.
- Plant the tree deep and then pack the soil.
- However, make sure that the soil is loosely packed to enhance water absorption.
- Control the weed.
Mango Tree Care
Sunlight Full sunlight Watering Medium Soil Loamy, alluvial, well-drained, aerated and deep soils rich in organic matter with a pH range of 5.5 to 7.5 Temperature 20 to 35 degree C Fertilizer Applied any organic fertilizer or manure. Harvest Season Spring, Summer