It is widely grown as an ornamental plant and houseplant, valued for its richly colored, evergreen and thick leaves.
- Low-maintenance plant
- Used in landscaping.
It is a stunning houseplant with wide brightly marked leaves and thick woody stem. It does well in low light condition and its wide leaves are long and arc gracefully from the stalk.
Dracaena Kedarnath Care:
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Allow your plants to settle to your location first after receiving it.
- Do not over water them suddenly.
- Check the moisture in the soil. If it is too dry then apply water gently.
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light. Gradually move it to more bright location.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Sunlight Full to partial shade Watering Moderately Soil Well drained soil Temperature 20-30 degree Celsius Fertilizer Appy any organic fertilizer.
There are no reviews yet.